The latest update around the Dodd home:
Well the past few weeks have been great! Ryan was able to stay home for the first week and then he headed back to work. But, it was great having family time around the house - he's the best daddy ever! Here are a few pics of Andi and Ryan:

She's definately a snuggle bunny! Notice the pink camo -in honor of this years duck season! Here's a few of the two of us:


In the meantime we have had a lot of friends stop by to visit Andi and have really enjoyed the company! It has been great to have so much support and I am loving the time off. Here are a few pic's of some of Andi's guests:









We also finally had our "sushi night" that I had been craving. We went to our favorite spot in Richardson: Sushi Sake and ordered our favorite item: spicy tuna hand rolls - here's the moment I had been waiting for! Andi was 2 weeks old and slept through the whole experience -it was really nice to get out of the house and enjoy a date night (well sort of) - the people next to us thought we were crazy bringing her out when she was so young, but I'll tell you now: we're probably not going to do it "their way". I'm trusting my motherly instincts and listineng closely to Andi - we'll find our own groove!

Yesterday I finally got my BOB jogging stroller - and I am so excited - Andi has been on two long walks already around the neighborhood and we are loving it. This may be one of our daily "to do's" since she sleeps through most of it! It has been great getting out and I know Moose (our Lab) is loving seeing those tennis shoes come back out of the closet! Next goal - start running again - I've been thinking about running with Luke's Locker's running club starting in January - if anyone is interested in joining me I'd love the company - FYI - I'm in the slowest group - it's early on Saturday's but sooo worth it!



4 comments:
So glad you got your sushi and got out of the house for a bit. If you're ever in the mood to get out around lunch, let me know. I'd love to meet y'all.
We love Sushi Sake too! We will have to go sometime. I am glad y'all are getting out. I wish we had gotten out more when Allie was younger. Now it's not relaxing at all to go out to eat with her. We would love to go on a walk/run with you some time. Call us! We are around!
Love the update! What a great looking family!! Good for you all for getting out. I make it a point even now to get out of the house at least once a day-it does us both good.:) Let's catch up again soon!!
Glad you got your eggrolls and are getting out! I'd love to take a walk sometime with you ladies!
Post a Comment