Today, Ryan and I have been married for six years! I can't believe it! Time has flown by and we have loved every minute (ha ha - well at least most of them). Ryan was awesome and planned a great night out last night. We got babysitters, my Mom and Dad, and left Andi for a few hours to enjoy a night out on our own. It was great to have the time with Ryan but it did feel a little wierd leaving Andi for the first time. But, once we were out of the house, we really enjoyed the night. We decided to go to Nine - a steakhouse in downtown Dallas. It was a great experience and Ryan and I had an amazing meal.
Here is a great comparison:
Ryan and Kate - 10/12/02

Ryan and Kate - 10/11/2008




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 6 years...what a fun day it was.:) Glad you all could get out and celebrate! Let's catch up soon.
Happy Anniversary! So glad y'all had a chance to get away and celebrate.
Oh goodie:) Sounds like you guys had a good night. Yummy steak:) I bet it was amazing!! I am so happy for you guys. Happy 6 years! Glad you were able to get out and celebrate. What a blessing to have family in town. Luv Hayley
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it wonderful having grandma and grandpa so close!?! :)
It was a great time! It is true that time flies when your having fun! By the way I encourage everyone to try the Ultimate Donut at nine... awesome. Love ya babe.
Ryan
Well, happy, happy anniversary! I'm glad you were able to enjoy a night on the town and something tells me that the babysitters had fun, too.
I saw Andi's pics...Oh! She is precious. I can't wait to meet her in person!
Love,
K
Love the picture of the two of you on your wedding day! Gl;ad you had the chance to get out alone together, and I'm sure your parents loved having Andi a few hours, a great win win! You both still make a great looking couple!
Post a Comment