Well, the pie baking contest is officially over and we have a winner. First of all - check out the pies. The one of the left was "Pie A" and "Pie B" was on the right. Can you guess who made what? We actually had a great night and Ryan and I had fun working our magic recipies while peering over at eachother's work. Here are a few pic's of Ryan and I during the baking process.

So, today we had some friends swing by to judge the contest and vote. It was a landslide with Pie B winning 8-2. So excitedly, I jumped up and down - super happy to finally have a name and to have won! All in all it was a great experience and fun to invite friends into the name game. Ryan is still a bit mopey and has said that he will try to let the name Emery grow on him. If he had won her name would have been Kherington Noelle Dodd. We will see! Who knows we may end up choosing a totally different name last minute that we both love. But for now - we will start thinking of Baby D as Emery to see if it fits.

Counting the votes - this is the winning moment!Here are some great pic's of some of our friendly judges!
Thanks everyone for your opinion and for taking the time to hang out!

Love, Kate


5 comments:
Thanks for including us! I would like the recipes for both! :) They were seriously really good..especially for the first time either of you have made a pie!
How funny! It looks like you all had fun...by the way, my vote was for Emery the whole time! :) You look great! I'm anxious to hear if you stick with the name. Love ya!
Yeah! I love Emery. I'm glad you won and I love'd your pie. Thanks for including us.
Yay...you have a name!! I love it!!
hi! you seem to be enjoying every minute of your pregnancy- awesome! thanks for your comments on mia's blog-so sweet! you are going to love being a mommy-it's alot of work, but soooooo worth it =)
please keep me posted! cute name- emery!
love, jenn
Post a Comment