CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Andi's Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Things are happening FAST!

I'm so excited to finally have our blog up and running. I hope that these writings give our friends and family a place to go to see the many upcoming developments that are around the corner. Ryan and I are so excited to be moving into our new home next week - it's amazing to see how fast everything is happening! A few favorites of our new home that I am looking forward to include the laundry room, sprinkler system, and of course - POOL! Ryan is really excited about the garage! So - this is the official invite for our friends and family to drop in anytime to take a dip!

Baby D is also growing strong. Right now I am at 22 weeks and she is kicking away! The first time she let me know she was around was on mother's day - what a gift! Ryan finally got to feel her about two weeks ago. I really feel a strong connection building with her. I am so ready to pick out a name - hopefully Ryan and I can agree on something soon. Make sure to vote - we'd love to hear your favorites!

We are definately feeling blessed as we head into a busy and exciting summer and fall. October 4th will be here before we know it when we finally meet Baby D. I'll keep posting new developments as they are happening.

Love, Kate

1 comments:

KatieB said...

Hey guys! I got to read your blog yesterday...how cool! Isn't it a great way to stay in touch and a good way to remember what really happened?!?

I am so excited for you guys. And I love the stories about you telling your families. I can't wait to meet my new little cousin.

Kay Beth