Well, I am not one to give up on important tasks, but yesterday's attempt to visit Santa for Andi's first Christmas came very close! It took us all day, we started at 10:00 AM and after a trip to Petco (we didn't know this Santa was for pet's - I couldn't put Andi in the line between the Schnauzer and the Poodle - it just seemed wrong) and Santa's Village in Richardson (the wait was 2 hours) we ended up at Northpark at 6:00 PM - exactly where we started the day off. It's amazing how much money that place makes - WOW - it's also amazing that I contributed!




3 comments:
So cute! I love her dress. :)
Yeah, we still haven't seen Santa after 2 tries. Northpark is insanity.
She looks like a little doll sitting on his lap. Love her!
These are so cute! I love her Christmas outfit!!!
Post a Comment