CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Andi's Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birth Center Materna-Tea

So it has been a while since I last posted anything. I recently went to a Materna-tea at the Birth Center. It was so nice to see the other babies and hear all of their unique birth stories! As I shared my own story I realized how grateful I am to have had such a wonderful birthing experience. It was truly one of the best experiences of my life and I would not have done it any other way! Here's a reflection of some of the high points:

1. Laboring in the comfort of my home and birthing surrounded by those I love and trust
2. Really connecting with Ryan and trusting him to guide me through the toughest moments of my life
3. Believing that I could do it - pushing through fear and asking the Lord for strength was a very spiritual experience and a huge self-esteem builder. I have definately connected with my body in a new way! Praise God!
Here's a picture of all of the babies. Can you pick out Andi???




(Andi is the one with the really red face at the bottom of the picture. She was not happy and pretty pissed off to be on that blanket!)

0 comments: