Its hard to believe that Andi is already 8 months old! She has grown so much in the last few months and its amazing to see her change from day to day. So, here are some Andi-isms:
1. Andi is sleeping from 7 to 7 - Yippee - I'm so excited. She probably could have done it earlier, but we decided we didn't really need to rush her so we patiently waited for her until she was ready.
2. She is a gummy bear - no teeth - and no signs of teeth - we keep thinking she's teething but nothing is coming through...hmmm, maybe in a few weeks? Months?
3. She's still a tiny thing weighing in at the 5th percentile and a whoping 16 lbs.
4. She LOVES her daddy and will laugh for him in a way that makes my heart melt!
5. No Crawling and not much of a need to - she's definately not in a hurry to get moving. We can tell that she's thinking about it, but no signs yet. Also, she turns over only rarely and still gets stuck on her tummy every once in a while.
6. She's getting pretty good at sitting up and our favorite family time is in the morning. Usually after I nurse her, we'll have some play time before Ryan gets up to shower.
7. She doesn't make much noise - like her Daddy she really only "talks" when she has something worth saying.
8. She's got a great temperment - rarely crying and on a tight schedule. Probably because she's with Nanny Edna all day, she lets us know what her needs are!
I'm so excited to see how she grows from here! I can't imagine her crawling or walking yet, to me she's still my little baby Andi. I'm also looking forward to this summer and swimming in the pool - I'm sure she will be a water baby like her Mama.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Andi-isms
Posted by Ryan and Kate at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Andi is precious! I can't believe she is 8 months old already. It would be so fun to get the girls together.:)
8 months already! Love the pic of you two. So cute!
Post a Comment