CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Andi's Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Little French Baby

Here are some pics of Andi and my parents and my grandmother at lunch after church. She looks so funny in that hat, my little french baby! I never thought I'd be the type to "dress up" my daughter, but it's almost impossible to resist!




Andi with her Grandma and Granddaddy Burrus:


Andi with her Gigi (Great-Grandmother)



5 comments:

KatieB said...

Oh Kate! I LOVE the pics. It's been awhile since I've had my computer but I've got it now. She is getting soooooo big! I can't wait to meet her...Just a little over a month now. I'm planning on driving down when Liz comes. Can't wait to see you all! MUAH!

Melissa said...

what a princess she is.....

The Myers said...

So cute! I love the hat. She looks precious.

Jenn said...

Awwww, so beautiful! Hope you all are good! =)

Robyn said...

That outfit on that little girl is so completely adorable! She looks like a doll you would see in a store. Perfect!