Well, I resisted the whole facebook thing for a while and finally buckled when I realized that there were a lot of friends I would love to reconnect with - so I recently signed up and OMG - I cannot get off. This is rediculous - I'm usually not an obsessive person, but I am embarassed to even tell you how many hours I've spent on facebook this past week. So, I've decided this will just need to be part of my New Years resolution - maybe I'll get a timer and set it for 20 minutes so 20 doesn't become 120 so quickly. I also think Ryan is feeling a bit neglected. Poor guy.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the Pics Ryan and Kate, Andi sure is growing. I have to come to see you all soon, sure would love to visit with you.
Mel
I think I need to join CAA too! Missing that sweet Andi girl!
Post a Comment